We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all again at The Chequers from July the 4th. We would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure safety of our staff and you, our customers. Various health and safety measures have been implemented in line with Governments guidelines and on top of our already high standards.
- Full deep clean of the kitchen, restaurant and outside seating area has taken place.
- We have installed various hand sanitising points throughout the restaurant.
- Full hygiene training of all employees working in COVID safe working environment has been completed and ongoing.
- A full COVID risk assessment has been carried out.
PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP ALL OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS SAFE BY FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE. THANK YOU
We would like to keep your dining experience as relaxing as possible however we have had to make some changes to how we provide our service.
- All customers will be encouraged to use contactless payments where possible to prevent handling of cash.
- Our Garden Bar accepts card payments only.
- There will be queuing system outside, please wait there until invited in by a member of our team.
- Please reserve your table in advance. For track and trace purposes we need to collect your contact information.
- Maximum amount of people per table is 6 including any children or babies.
- Walk-ins are welcome however tables are subject to an availability. We will also require your contact information upon entry.
- The main Bar remains closed for food and drinks service (table service only).
- If you wish to enjoy a pre-dinner drink, please arrive earlier. Drinks can be purchased at The Garden Bar outside of the front entrance and will be served in takeaway glasses.
- The Restaurant layout has been adapted to ensure social distancing throughout.
- We kindly ask you not to move any tables or benches.
- Children must remain seated both inside and outside.
- All our menus are single use.
- All tables left vacant for cleaning and sanitising between uses.
- Restaurant thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
- Please, be patient – service may take little longer.